This guide will help you activate and enroll your new Checkpoint. Make sure you have:
- A phone with a camera, internet connection, and GPS (if you want GPS location data for this checkpoint, not all need it). Some tablets may also be used.
- The custom QR code for the checkpoint you want to enroll.
- Enable location for the default browser on your phone. (If needed.)
- iPhone – Safari
- Android – Chrome
2. Place the QR code in the location it will be used in.
3. Use RScanner to scan the QR code:
4. Open your browser and go to readyworks.app. Click on the icon in the upper right-hand corner to open the ReadyWorks Code Scanner. (It might be useful to bookmark this website if you are going to enroll multiple checkpoints.)
5. Tap [Allow] when the prompt for location access pops up.
6. Tap [Allow] when the prompt for camera access pops up.
7. Point the camera at the QR Code. When the code is scanned, you will be taken to the Checkpoint page.
8. Tap [Begin]
9. Log in to ReadyWorks.
10. Name the location. This is usually a descriptor of the location so that you can differentiate it against other locations, like “Weinberg Building 3rd Floor Elevator Lobby”
11. Tap [Enroll Tag]
12. Test the Checkpoint.
- Open the RScanner link, allow camera access, and scan the code.
- It should prompt you to begin a check without asking you to enroll or provide a location name.
13. Move on to the next location and go back to step 2.
14. Repeat as many times as necessary to enroll your locations and QR codes!
For support please email: